De: "sam g" <sam028...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
À: "user" <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Envoyé: Lundi 27 Mai 2024 12:15:33
Objet: [*EXT*] Re: Adding connections programmatically

Hello,

If needed I can provide a Python script which is doing this in writing directly
in Guacamole DB.

Sam

Le samedi 25 mai 2024 à 12:58:18 UTC+2, Ionel GARDAIS
<ionel.gard...@tech-advantage.com> a écrit :

Hi,

What would be the best way to add/modify connections programmatically ?
I'd like to poll external providers for new servers/VPS and add them to
guacamole.

Thanks,
Ionel

--

232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON

Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301