Just a quick comment. I've compiled the server on Pi4 and recently on Pi5, it's
not too difficult, if you want to try that:
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html

I'll probably move to Docker eventually, but at the moment I need to see the
internals.

Best Hugh Barnard

---------
https://www.hughbarnard.org