Hi all,

I'm trying to work with RDP virtual drive to share files between remote hosts and browser clients. Both guacamole and guacd servers are running on docker. When I run guacd container I pass it a named volume to store the shared files. In the host filesystem I set permissions to guacd container user can access to it. If I don't as I commented it can't upload files due to lack of permissions. But in the remote server (a Linux in my case) when I try to access to the shared drive with smb://tsclient/share (for example), it ask me for credentials: I enter the remote user and password but it's unsuccesful.

In summary, I don't know if the way I set the RDP virtual drive with docker is fine. The Apache Guacamole manual is not very accurate with the method on docker containers. It only describes the parameters. I don't know if the use of a docker volume in this case is accurate. Same for alter filesystem permissions in the docker mapped volume directories.

Thanks in advance.