On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 3:43 AM Espinar, Martí <marti.espi...@esblada.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please, can you check the email? We need to resolve this issue, but we
> don't know what we can do.

Keep in mind that this is a community mailing list, not a commercial
support forum. I do not have any additional insight into the situation
you're running into - I'm not experiencing it in my environment, and the
fact that others have not chimed in to add either confirmation that they're
seeing the same thing, or that they've solved it in some way or another,
makes me think that it's some factor within your environment that is
causing it. That doesn't mean it isn't a Guacamole issue - it still could
be that you're running into a particular corner-case that triggers some
bug, but you're going to have to do some more investigation to see what's
causing it.

The only thing that comes to mind is that, if there is image data that is
part of the copy operation, when you switch to a Guacamole tab that will
effectively be unavailable, and may wipe out the data entirely when it
syncs with the local clipboard.