On Wed, Jul 3, 2024 at 11:41 AM DEFAULT <he...@wijayas.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am using cloudron.io (https://www.cloudron.io/) as the base, sort of
> like cpanel, and then Guacamole is installed as a docker.
>

> My questions are:
>
>    - does guacamole has fail2ban included?
>
> No, we do not include fail2ban in Guacamole directly; however, it should
be relatively easy to set up and install.

>    - if not, then should I install it at the guacamole level or cloudron
>    level?
>
> I would say at the Cloudron level - you need to deploy fail2ban in a place
where it can monitor the logs of your guacamole container, and then put
firewall rules in place to block the traffic.

>    - if at the guacamole level, how do I install and integrate it?

I've never done it before, and it isn't something you install in Guacamole;
however, others on this forum ave and can probably provide you with
instructions.