On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 1:33 AM, Bastiaan van Haastrecht <
b.vanhaastre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I'm trying to find a solution for the folowing. I have my LDAP users in
> the GUAC settings portal. Currently I need to go into each user and assign
> an connection to the user, this is very time consuming and not automatic if
> a new user should be added to the LDAP directory.
>
> I would like to assign an connection to all existing and all new-to-come
> LDAP users. Like an auto provisioning rule based on LDAP group membership
> or other paramters. Is this posible?

With a build of Guacamole from git, yes. Support for role-based access
control was added after the 0.9.9 release and prior to its acceptance into
the Apache Incubator:

You can add groups as members of a guacConfigGroup using the "seeAlso"
attribute. Users which are members of those groups will then have access to
the connections described by any associated guacConfigGroups.

- Mike