Hi,

I'm having trouble testing the guacamole 0.9.10. I compile the version of
GitHub, but I can not access the guacamole via web panel, the error is "login
invalid". I am using the following environment: Ubuntu 04.16, MySQL (apt
install mysql-server), "guacamole-auth-jdbc-0.9.9.tar.gz" (I not found the
0.9.10 version to download or compiled).

Interestingly, in the same vm I have also installed in another folder client
0.9.9 and it works normally logging into the database. I used a mixture of
Chase Wright tutorial (http://chasewright.com/guacamole-with-mysql-on-ubuntu/)
with the manual available in guac-dev.org site (the parties to compile the
source).

Thank you for your help.

Fique com DEUS.

AUDE ET EFFICE