Hi Antony,

If you're referring to font smoothing, this isn't specific to RemoteApp,
but it is indeed disabled by default for RDP connections within Guacamole.
There are options to override those defaults:

https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-perf-flags

In this case, the option you're looking for is "enable-font-smoothing". If
you're using Guacamole's admin interface, there will be a checkbox for
this, as well.

- Mike