Hello,

I am trying to configure guacamole to serve through nginx using a WebSocket, and while I can access the application from the nginx endpoint, I still receive the following error in the tomcat logs when starting a session:

19:11:49.460 [http-nio-8080-exec-1] INFO o.g.g.n.b.BasicGuacamoleTunnelServlet - Using HTTP tunnel (not WebSocket). Performance may be sub-optimal.

My nginx location configuration is as follows:

location /guacamole/ {
                proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/;
                proxy_buffering off;
                proxy_http_version 1.1;
                proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
                proxy_set_header Connection $http_connection;
                access_log off;
        }

Is there anything else that needs to be done in order to get WebSocket working?

Cheers,

Mattias
--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>