As you say if the connection ID was informed in the log when the connection
arrives from a balancing group It will be enough for me.

I think this is coded here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/057a0922637c3f92c761cf26b1a6cb3d9eec8624/guacamole/src/main/java/org/apache/guacamole/tunnel/TunnelRequestService.java
but
I'm not very good with Java and the Guacamole API.

Somebody to help me with this hack?

Do any of the devs know if it’s possible to update the logging to show the

--
Isaac Marco Blancas
Universidad a Distancia de Madrid (UDIMA)