On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 4:53 PM, ashfsd <ro...@rsmith.id.au> wrote:

> update:  Thought i would try installing the vnc support even though i won't
> be using it:
>
> sudo apt install libvncserver-dev
>
> *The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   libjpeg62-dev*

>   libgmp-dev libgmpxx4ldbl libgnutls-dev libgnutls28-dev libgnutlsxx28
> libidn11-dev libjpeg-dev libjpeg-turbo8-dev libjpeg8-dev libp11-kit-dev
> libtasn1-6-dev
>   libtasn1-doc libvncclient1 libvncserver-config libvncserver-dev
> libvncserver1 nettle-dev
>
> After allowing this to run through i redid configure and make, and it has
> passed through without error.

Would you mind opening an issue in JIRA for this? I'm glad you managed to
get things to work by installing a newer version of libjpeg, but Guacamole
is supposed to build against the older version.

Beware that your emails are being marked as spam, as least for me. Gmail
warns: "Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in rsmith.id.au
but has failed rsmith.id.au's required tests for authentication." It seems
that the rsmith.id.au domain has associated checks for the "From" field
which fail when the message is sent via Nabble.

- Mike