Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Zachary Bonjour <
zbonj...@vibrantcreditunion.org> wrote:

> using 0.9.11
> <https://vibrantcreditunion.org>
>
> I've enabled the virtual drive and used a path on my guac server:
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> I'm not seeing any new disk drives after logging in.  I've also tried
> leaving the drive path blank, using a windows UNC share, and /tmp/.
>
> Is it hardcoded to use a specific drive letter?
>
> Also, in the future, I'd like to map that to the user's personal network
> share.  Is ${GUAC_USERNAME} the best way to accomplish that?

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving,
copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.