Is there a fix planned?

Any other users have a creative workaround? Or is modifying the DC Page
Size limit the only fix right now?

Thanks

*Miguel Goya * | Senior Infrastructure Engineer
[image: ClearEdge Named a Top Workplace for a 3rd Straight Year]
<http://www.clearedgeit.com/news/2016/baltimore-sun-top-workplace/>
a: 10620 Guilford Road | Suite 200 | Jessup, MD 20794
p: 443-212-4700 | w: www.clearedgeit.com