No, you would be installing from the most recent commit in the master
branch. You need to clone the FreeRDP repo and create a new branch with the
ca1cec6 commit.

So,

git clone git://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP.git
cd FreeRDPgit checkout -b temp ca1cec6

You could also download ca1cec6 directly from GitHub
<https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/archive/ca1cec64d8f80612eefcec5a4a4adf4b4bade682.zip>
as
a ZIP archive.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:41 AM Rocky Borrego <ro...@nextstepcloud.com>