суб, 29. апр 2017. 00.16 Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org> је
написао/ла:

> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to remove home button, have separate dialog title for connecton
>> errors
>>

> It sounds like changes to the dialog styling are exactly sufficient for at
> least these two requirements, as they're purely cosmetic.

Actually, the dialog title text for both client error and tunnel error are
the same, I need those separated and different. How to distinguish between
those two errors?

> add button with custom behaviour.
>>

> What behavior specifically?
>
> You can add just about anything to styling and HTML through extensions,
> but whether the button you're looking to add is possible depends on what
> the button actually does.

All dialogs are displayed using guacNotification, I don't want to alter
behavior in all cases (or for all dialogs). I need to alter dialogs only
for some specific error messages, the others should stay the same.