Hello I’m using Guacamole 0.9.11 and 0.9.12 on two different devices (a
Rasperry Pi and a Desktop PC).
All works fine if I connect to guacamole server from anywhere but my
workplace.
>From this place, instead, I’m able to access to the remote server and to
authenticate, but after I chosen a connection, a message appears:
“You have been disconnected” (near instantaneally)
OR
“Connection error” The connection was closed because the server is taking
too long to response (after a few seconds)

I’m wondering if the issue is that on my workplace I access internet via a
Http Proxy. If so, is there is a solution?

Regards

Lidia