Hello,
I developed a small patch for the guacamole-auth-ldap extension that allows you
to specify in the guacamole.properties a new property: ldap-users-filter.

Basically if you apply the patch, you can add an LDAP condition that must be
satisfied by the users to become guacamole users. So if you set it as something
like this:
ldap-users-filter: memberOf=CN=Guacamole,OU=Service
Gropus,OU=Domain,DC=my,DC=lan
only the users that belongs to the specified group will be listed in the
guacamole interface and will be allowed to access Guacamole.

At that time I tried to submit the patch to the developers but I wasn’t able to
set up the whole environment needed to do that, so I gave up, hoping that my
patch would be added by someone else sooner or later.

The patch is very simple and you can find it attached to this mail.
I applied it successfully to the latest incubating releases (0.9.11 and
0.9.12), I hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards

—
MCM