From: Masood [mailto:masoodhussai...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 July 2017 10:58
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using
the Remote computer

Hi,

I am using Guacamole to evaluate desktop applications. I send different user my
configurations and they can connect with Remote computer. The problem is that
If One user is already login and another user also try to access the computer
the first one is disconnected and second get the access. Both are using the
same login username/pass

Is there any way I can disable the user from connecting if the computer is
already in use? Does guacamole support this or anyone has ever implemented this
feature?

If it's not supported in guacamole how can I achieve this feature?

thanks