Tjareson,While RDP currently has an option to pass through the client name, SSH
does not.  I need to look and see if there's an easy way to enable this
functionality in Guacamole, but the only thing I'd suggest today is that you
might be able to find a way to use the "Execute Command" parameter for SSH
connections to pass in that token.
-Nick