On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:08 AM, Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
wrote:

> One last question: how should one install Duo on Docker version? On regular
> Guacamole we copied *guacamole-auth-duo-0.9.13-incubating.jar* to
> GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions and all is get working.
>
> Here I copy JAR to */root/.guacamole/extensions* of Guacamole container,
> restart container and see nothing. It doesn't prompt me for Duo
> authentication. Am I missing smth?

Manually modifying the contents of the container will not work, as the
container's startup process automatically regenerates the contents of the
GUACAMOLE_HOME based on the environment variables passed in when the
container was created.

The Guacamole Docker image provides a special mechanism for seeding the
image with a skeleton GUACAMOLE_HOME, leveraging the "GUACAMOLE_HOME"
environment variable and a volume mount. This allows the image to be used
with arbitrary extensions and properties, not just those which the image
explicitly supports/bundles. Take a look at:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html#guacamole-docker-guacamole-home

- Mike