On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:19 PM, jacksonp <jacksonp2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using mysql auth, generating connection link
> via:https://sourceforge.net/p/guacamole/discussion/1110834/
> thread/fb609070/
>
> and passing in credentials like:
> http://10.80.100.199:8080/guacamole/#/client/MwBjAG15c3Fs/?username=user3&;
> password=xxx
>
> This works perfect!
>
> The user can still "ctrl-shift-alt" and get the setting side window.  All
> good.  However, in the drop down they can select "home".  I would like to
> disable that if possible and keep have them only connect via the link with
> no options to see the "home" screen.

Can you describe what you're trying to achieve at a high level? Are you
trying to integrate Guacamole into an existing application? How do you
envision that integration working from a user's perspective?

There may be a better solution that embedding the username and password in
the URL and trying to hide parts of the UI.

- Mike