Mike Jumper wrote
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Eric Sten <

> iam.ericsten@

> > wrote:
>
>> Nick,
>>
>>   That was exactly the issue!  Once I disabled SELinux and rebooted the
>> database authentication worked like a charm!
>>

> Interesting - I've never encountered this on all the CentOS + SELinux
> deployments I've dealt with thus far. Mind reporting back when you
> determine what setsebool, etc. is necessary to allow things to work
> properly with SELinux enabled?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Mike

Yeah, Eric,
I would not leave it disabled - now that you've figured out SELinux was
causing the issue, figure out how to fix it rather than just turning it off
:-).  I also have not encountered this with CentOS or RHEL and Postgres, so
interesting that you're hitting this issue.

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/