From: Ryan Underwood [mailto:r...@greymarketlabs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:52 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: tracking down a tomcat 500 error

I thought I was there but think I have a problem with guacamole connecting to
guacd.  From each of the containers I can ping the other so the network
connectivity within docker _seems_ OK.  Here’s what I have when I attempt to
connect to a connection that I setup through the GUI:

01:42:10.038 [http-nio-8080-exec-1] ERROR
o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint - Creation of WebSocket tunnel to
guacd failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
01:42:10.108 [http-nio-8080-exec-7] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet -
HTTP tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)

Any tips on this one?  I saw an error like this in the board history but the
person said they didn’t have guacd running.  I know it’s running but perhaps
there’s a connectivity issue…
Thank you
-Ryan