Hi Philip,

If you’re using Chrome you can install this extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clipboard-permission-mana/ipbhneeanpgkaleihlknhjiaamobkceh?hl=en

On a supported guacamole desktop, an icon in the extensions bar will let you
allow direct copy/paste. I’m not sure what the minimum required guacamole
version is, but it didn’t work on 0.9.7.

Sent from my iPhone