On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:00 PM McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare) <
jeffrey.mc...@ge.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>

> Has anyone tried making a headless protocol plugin to do a specific job?
> For example, download a file to a specific local guac server location. In
> the hypothetical example below when the Guacamole.Client connects it would
> login to hostname and download the remote file specified from hostname to
> the local destination on the guac server with no display.
>
> Regards,
> Jeff

Jeff,
I don't know of anyone having done this, but I guess I'm a little fuzzy on
why you'd want to do this in the first place?  Why not just a normal
transfer protocol, like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SCP, etc., and find some way or
another to have the user launch that in a user-friendly way?  I guess I'm
not understanding what you gain in doing something like this with Guacamole?

-Nick