On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 4:44 PM, @eve0s <one...@eve0s.com> wrote:

> ·         Replace content of menu-dropdown to add an ID on the username
> DIV
>

> ------------------------

> ng-click="toggleMenu()">

>     <!-- Menu contents -->

> ------------------------
>

> ·         Then you can access this variable by jquery.
>

> ------------------------
>

> $('#USERNAMEDIV').html()

> ·         Don’t forget that all variable used on the client side can be
> hack.  You shouldn't use those variable for security.

I'm not entirely sure what this thread is about, as its missing some
context, but its similar to another thread I responded to earlier.  The
username of the currently logged in user should be available using the
authenticationService service and the getCurrentUsername() method.  You
should be able to inject that module into your AngularJS code and retrieve
the username for the extension.

-Nick