Thank you for your quick reply.

Both guacamole webapp and guacd are 0.9.12-incubating. (Just confirmed with
syslog)

No, I have not tried 0.9.13-incubating, and I would prefer not to do the
upgrade at this moment.

Also I am not entirely sure when the problems started, I have updated to 0.9.12
5 months ago, and although most of the files that are uploaded to the remote
stations are under 10kb, it seems unlikely that no one ever uploaded something
bigger before today.

The webapp shows the error as you can see in my original mail, but both syslog
and Catalina.out don’t show any errors related to SFTP stuff.

Kind regards,

Lars van Ruiten