Hello all in this list!

Thank you Harsh J for your help! I decided to post it again in order to
properly identify myself in the archive list.

My name is Cristián and I am trying to learn Hadoop and to use it in near
future...

I’ve started to learn Hadoop via Infosphere BigInsights (IBI), Basic Edition,
from IBM.
But I am facing problems now that make me wonder if there are alternative ways
to learn Hadoop.

The biggest problem is that IBI demands a static IP address, and this is a
tough requirement for me, since I travel a lot for business and always use IP
address assigned via DHCP..
Is there a way to use Hadoop without a static IP address?

More general question: What are the system requirements for installation of
Hadoop?

Thank you in advance!

Cristián Carranzal.