Hey Harsh,

I came across a video on building hadoop source code on cloudera site, but it
was using Ant (on an older project layout). If you're able to use m2eclipse,
would you like to make a similar video post or document it somewhere.

The other issue I ran into - the unit tests weren't running from eclipse.

Thanks,
Shaan