Thanks Haavard, I am aware of that page but I am not sure why you are pointing
me to it.  This really looks like a bug where Jets3tNativeFileSystemStore is
parsing a response from jets3t.  its looking for ResponseCode=404 but actually
getting ResponseCode: 404.  I dont see how it ever worked looking back through
the versions of release code.

I took a copy of the s3native package and made a fix and seems to get around
the issue.

I have reported it to the issues email alias, I will see if there is actually
any interest in this problem.

Cheers