Can you say which addresses you sent emails so?

The merging of mailing lists may have left you subscribed to a different
group than you expected.  Thus, your assumptions may not match what is
required.  If you provide a specific list, somebody might be able to help
you.

Also, I was asking about the *exact* email address listed in the one
message before mine, not anything you have typed.  Sorry to not trust that
your "all permutations and combinations" may not be correct, but any
generation of permutations is based on assumptions and you don't state your
assumptions.  By their nature, we often don't even know our own assumptions
so I would ask the same question even if you said what you thought your
assumptions are.

The reason that I ask this in this slightly abrasive way is that there may
have been a bug in the mailing list merge.  The only way to distinguish
that from a bug in your permutation generation is to inspect the list of
email addresses you used.

It may also be that your email from the mailing list has been forwarded so
that the return address when you send email to the bot isn't one that is
subscribed.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM, sathyavageeswaran <sat...@morisonmenon.com