This is happening because SecurityUtil.getServerPrincipal(..) eventually is
converting host-name to lowercase. Please file a bug here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP

The shorter-term workaround is to change your hostname to all lower-case, if
that is possible.

HTH

+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.