Hey Jason,

While I am not sure on whats the best way to automatically "evaluate"
during the execution of a job, the MultipleInputs class offers a way
to run different map implementations within a single job for different
input paths. You could perhaps leverage that with duplicated (or
symlinked?) input paths.

Otherwise, perhaps do all the N types of computation in a single map()
call, and judge the time inside it at the end of all, before emitting?

--
Harsh J