Hi Harsh,

Thanks for your reply. And I am sorry for my unclear description.

As I mentioned previous, I think I configured the fairsheduler correctly in
hadoop-0.22.0.

But when I commit lots of the jobs:
   many big jobs (map number and reduce number is bigger than the
map/reduce slot) commit first.
   and many small jobs(just 1-2map/reduce per job) commit later.
And I find in the jobtracker http page that it used
the JobQueueTaskScheduler, and even the http://jobtracker:port/scheduler
page is not found. When the big jobs is running, the small job can't start
before big job' complete.

So I guess hadoop-0.22 do not support fairscheduler or somewhere I
configured wrong.

专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop