Hi,
Consider it to be a single iteration Kmeans clustering job such that I only
wish to schedule reduce jobs for the clusterId(the key for a Kmeans) of the
cluster corresponding to the 1st point in the dataset.
I wish to check the clusterId of the first point in the input file and get
reduce jobs only for that specific clusterId.

I think we shall have to wait for all mappers to end.

Thanks,
Aseem

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <yhema...@thoughtworks.com