Hi all,

I have understood the Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem(Pig as ETL, Hive as DataWare
house, Sqoop as importing tool). I worked and learned on single node cluster
with demo data.

As Hadoop suits best on Unix platform. Please help me to understand the
requirement form start to finish to use Hadoop in production.

What would be the things to use Hadoop on real time project.

like Hadoop automation on Unix, alert of failure process.

Please put some light on using Hadoop on real time and what objectives are
recommended.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar