Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

> no, it's the Namenode and JobTracker that needs to be restarted;
> they are the bits that care where the boxes are.

I confirmed it in my cluster, and I understood it as follows.
First, the resolved node information is recorded in ConcurrentHashMap.
Next same node toplogy decision, HashMap data is given priority to over a
script.
The HashMap data become invalid by restart of NameNode and JobTracker.

Regards,
Shinichi