From: Manoj Babu [mailto:manoj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 8:09 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Reg: Map output copy failure

Hi All

I got the below exception, Is the issue related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-1182 ?

Am using CDH3U1

2012-12-10 06:22:39,688 FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Task:
attempt_201211120903_9197_r_000024_0 : Map output copy failure :
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$ReduceCopier$MapOutputCopier.shuffleInMe
mory(ReduceTask.java:1593)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$ReduceCopier$MapOutputCopier.getMapOutpu
t(ReduceTask.java:1453)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$ReduceCopier$MapOutputCopier.copyOutput(
ReduceTask.java:1302)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$ReduceCopier$MapOutputCopier.run(ReduceT
ask.java:1234)

Cheers!

Manoj.