If the file is a txt file, you could get a good compression ratio. Changing
the replication to 3 and the file will fit. But not sure what your usecase
is what you want to achieve by putting this data there. Any transformation
on this data and you would need more space to save the transformed data.

If you have 5 nodes and they are not virtual machines, you should consider
adding more harddisks to your cluster.