Hmm. Unfortunately, there is another config variable that may be affecting
this: keep.task.files.pattern

This is set to .* in the job.xml file you sent. I suspect this may be
causing a problem. Can you please remove this, assuming you have not set it
intentionally ?

Thanks
Hemanth

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Ivan Tretyakov <itretya...@griddynamics.com