Lot are Der on fb lot of blog's are there and last but not the least Google is
ur friend first do some thing and ask ;)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy NoteMonkey2Code <monkey2c...@gmail.com> wrote:Hi all,
Am a newbie in hadoop echo system, just wondering if there is any thread or
group where newbies can hang in there and take advises or suggestions from
Guru's . This will definitely helpful for both Guru's  and students  to take
part in amazing ecosystem.  I see all the group mailings are very to get what
they are talking about it. If there is group  specially meant  for ppl like me,
please forgive me and pass those details to me  (really appreciate !! its a big
favor to me )

Thank you!!
Monkey

request on behalf of newbies