Thiago Vieira wrote:
I've seen some academic researches on this direction, with good results. Some computations can be expressed by GPGPU, but it is still a restrict number of cases. If is not easy to solve problems using MapReduce, solve some problems with SIMD is harder.

Ok.. Thank you all for your time.. I'll keep searching.
Best regards.
Robi

--
Thiago Vieira