Good morning,

Myrrix provides a Recommender that implements a specific recommendation
algorithm based on matrix factorization, which is generally efficient in most
cases. However, depending on your data and access pattern, it may be better to
use Mahout as well, as it provides many different Recommenders. So you can
evaluate each implementation and use the recommender that the given time best
suits your dataset.

Regards,
Sofia