Thank you very much Harsh,

Now, as I promised earlier I am much obliged to you.

But, now I solved that problem by just changing the directories then again
creating a jar file of org. but I am getting this error:

1.) What I got
[hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V flowclasses_18_02]$ hadoop jar flow19028pm.jar
org.myorg.MapReduce /home/hadoop/project/hadoop-data/NetFlow 19_02.out
Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/myorg/MapReduce : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)

2.) How I create my jar
[hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V flowclasses_18_02]$ jar cvf flow19028pm.jar org
added manifest
adding: org/(in = 0) (out= 0)(stored 0%)
adding: org/myorg/(in = 0) (out= 0)(stored 0%)
adding: org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortReducer.class(in = 1661) (out=
690)(deflated 58%)
adding: org/myorg/MapReduce.class(in = 1587) (out= 903)(deflated 43%)
adding: org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortMapper.class(in = 1874) (out=
823)(deflated 56%)

3.) Content of my jar file
[hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V flowclasses_18_02]$ jar tf flow19028pm.jar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
org/
org/myorg/
org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortReducer.class
org/myorg/MapReduce.class
org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortMapper.class

Thank you very much.