Yes if you can trace this down I would be very interested.  We are running
0.23.6 without any issues, but that does not mean that there is not some bug in
the code that is causing this to happen in your situation.

--Bobby

From: Sebastiano Vigna <vi...@di.unimi.it<mailto:vi...@di.unimi.it>>
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:39 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>"
<user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Correct way to unzip locally an archive in Yarn

I will as soon as I can understand what happens on the cluster (no access from
home). DistributedCache.getLocalCacheFiles() returns in both cases a local name
for the zip file uploaded with -files, but locally my unzip code works, on the
cluster it throws a FileNotFoundException.

On 16 February 2013 15:22, Arun C Murthy