*From:*Amit Sela [mailto:am...@infolinks.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:08 AM
*To:* user@hadoop.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Child error

Hi Jean-Marc,

I am running Hadoop 1.0.3, and I did see this issue you've mentioned but the exit status in the issue is 126 and sometimes I get 255.

Any ideas what do theses status codes mean ?

Did you suffer this issue and upgraded to 1.0.4 ? If so, How "smooth" is such upgrade (shouldn't differ from 1.0.3 that much no ?)

Thanks!