Hi
I am specifying requirement again with example.

I have use case where i need to shufffle same (key,value) pair to multiple
reducers

For Example  we have pair  (1,"ABC") and two reducers (reducer0 and
reducer1) are there then

by default this pair will go to reduce1 (cause  (key % numOfReducer) =
(1%2) )

how i should shuffle this pair to both reducer.

Also I willing to change the code of hadoop framework if Necessory.

 Thank you

--
*
*