Hi Techies,

I am new to Hadoop and I am fighting with this last 20days, somehowI got very
good stuff on Hadoop.

But, some question are roaming around me...I hope, I can getthe answers from
your end...!

I was setup a cluster in distributed mode with 5 nodes. Ihave configured
Namenode and DataNodes and all datannodes are able to logingfrom namenode
without password.
Hadoop and Java installed on same location in all the Nodes.After starting the
cluster, I was check every node using with "jps"command.
NameNode it was shows that all
demonsrunning(NameNode,JobTracker,SecondryNameNode).
Same process is I applied for Datanodes. But, Some nodesonly showing that
TaskTracer running, only one node shows that DataNode andTaskTracker runs
perfectly.
My Question is that the configuration files are required tocopy all the nodes
which is located in $HADOOP_HOME/conf directory?
And why that DataNode is not running on remaining nodes?

Please clarify this doubts, so that I can able to moveahead... :)

Thank you,
M Shaik