Yes, just use an identity mapper (in new API, the base Mapper class
itself identity-maps, in the old API use IdentityMapper class) and set
the input path as the output path of the first job.

If you'll be ending up doing more such step-wise job chaining,
consider using Apache Oozie's workflow system.

--
Harsh J