And, of course, due credit should be given here.  The advanced clustering
algorithms in Crunch were lifted from the new stuff in Mahout pretty much
step for step.

The Mahout group would have loved to have contributions from the Cloudera
guys instead of re-implementation, but you can't legislate taste.